Like any teenage girl I have an obsession with clothes. No, I don't take FOREVER to choose clothes at a store. I just love to draw, wear, pair and appreciate pretty clothes! Just discovered this new website: Check it out!
Here are my top 5 favorites when it comes to dresses:
1) At number one we have: The Zebra Dress!
It looks so simple yet it is so cute! With a lace back and an understated monochrome colour, I could stare at it forever!
2) Coming in at second place is the ever classic: The Lace Dress!


You can never go wrong with this one. Ever elegant and gorgeous, a must have in every girl's closet!
3) At third place we have: The Floral Dress!


The evergreen floral dress! Popular through the ages and a cute, fun and flirty wear!
4) Taking fourth place we have: The Contrasting Dress!

Love the cute bow and the bright colours! The perfect daytime dress!
5) Last but not he least we have: Little Black Dress!


You can never go wrong with the LBD! Pair it with a cute clutch and you're good to go!
In a fashion obsessed world I'm just another spectator. The winds of style may keep changing but some clothes are just evergreen! We do see certain fashion disaster that make us cringe but to each her own! Now, I'm gonna go mope over the lack of a credit card and therefore the lack of ownership over any of the fabulous dresses!
~BlueArtist
Here are my top 5 favorites when it comes to dresses:
1) At number one we have: The Zebra Dress!
It looks so simple yet it is so cute! With a lace back and an understated monochrome colour, I could stare at it forever!
2) Coming in at second place is the ever classic: The Lace Dress!
You can never go wrong with this one. Ever elegant and gorgeous, a must have in every girl's closet!
3) At third place we have: The Floral Dress!
The evergreen floral dress! Popular through the ages and a cute, fun and flirty wear!
4) Taking fourth place we have: The Contrasting Dress!
Love the cute bow and the bright colours! The perfect daytime dress!
5) Last but not he least we have: Little Black Dress!

You can never go wrong with the LBD! Pair it with a cute clutch and you're good to go!
In a fashion obsessed world I'm just another spectator. The winds of style may keep changing but some clothes are just evergreen! We do see certain fashion disaster that make us cringe but to each her own! Now, I'm gonna go mope over the lack of a credit card and therefore the lack of ownership over any of the fabulous dresses!
~BlueArtist
No comments:
Post a Comment