There is nothing more fun than summer. Though my summer started off by hitting the books, I finally had a fun day. Hanging out on the terrace in the hot sun can have a few drawbacks! But, trust me tanning is totally worth the breeze and the fun you can have while hanging out on the 10th floor. The sun, the sea and the sky! Also, during the night, if you climb up on the tank, I can see the city light up as neon lights take over it. Summers are also the perfect time to catch up on your fitness. While most girls would say that football is a guy’s game, I completely disagree. While I’m definitely not the best player, I’m not the worst either. It seems such a weird thing to assign games gender wise. Why should it be considered weird for a buy to play with dolls? We all have our different choices and opinions and when you want to have fun do what makes you happy. If falling over the ball a couple of times and getting dirty makes me happy that’s exactly what I intend to do (I might even score a goal the next time?).
~BlueArtist
P.S. Thankfully both my Lumia and I are still alive. After a few panic filled hours, my phone revived and was fully functioning.
The light show:

No comments:
Post a Comment