Friday, 17 May 2013

Being a drifter and other random ideas.

You know when sometimes you see a sudden relevance to a song? That song currently for me is "Empty" by The Click Five. I just get this weird feeling that I don't fit in anywhere. I may surrounded by people but I still feel rather alone. Maybe, its because I miss my best friend (probably is that's why). I have some really good friends but no certain clique. I'd like to think of myself as a "drifter". A person can be a drifter if they are hard to get along with or they just don't get too attached to a bunch of people. I fall in the latter category. Its hard to be a drifter sometimes because you misunderstood to be an adapter (not the electrical gadget. Adapter: Someone who switches sides to the one holding maximum power). I as a drifter believe that I am just a person who adjust with the situation. I may sympathise about someone's situation but I hold my ground. Ever felt hurt and left out by people posting group pictures in which you aren't there? Either it was meant to be that way or you just haven't met your "gang" yet. I probably have a bunch of friends with whom I'll fit in with in the future. But, I'd rather be a drifter than someone desperately trying to fit in where they don't belong. Its better to wait and find the perfect pair of gloves than to compromise with ill-fitting ones.
~BlueArtist

No comments:

Post a Comment