Saturday, 4 May 2013

The defeat during the heat.

Hey everybody,

After a month of tension, I'm finally calm. I finished my Soporific Arduous Test, commonly called the SAT. (Soporific is somnolent/ slumberous, and arduous is austere/ onerous. Proof that I took the SAT.)

The test is balls. I'm serious. Because if a quiz is quizzical, then what is a Test? You get my flow?

Anyway, unless I do badly, I'm done with that.

Summer has just started for some people. It ends for me today. Will be sitting in a science research camp for the next one month starting tomorrow. While others are snoring away at 6 am, I'll be awake with only the prospect of another lecture beyond my understanding to greet me.

But one good thing to look forward to everyday is talking to the Blue Artist. She lives up to the title 'best friend.'

Still, I had a sadass day yesterday. Life sucks. Life's like a prostitute. It screws you. Plus, it's a whore.

Why was yesterday sadass, you ask? Oh you didn't? Too bad, it's my post. But don't worry, I'll keep the details. Basically, I found that I can't trust people no more. You can't trust anything ANYONE says.

How many moons does the earth have? Wrong. There are two. The second one is called Cruithne. See? Some bitch lied to you sometime telling you that we have only one moon. You can't trust anyone.

On that cheerful note, I bid you all farewell. Enjoy your summers (Grrr.) I'll see you after the summer. But then again, don't trust me. I might not.

The Lupine Writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment