Hey everybody.
I'm awesome, and I'm proud to contribute to this blog. I love basketball and I really really suck. I like the colour orange and the Blue Artist just made me realize that its probably because basketballs are that colour. I also like to write. And you'll see that in subsequent posts.
This post is just a "Hey, It's me, I exist" kinda post. Keep following me for random shit.
Do you know what "lupine" means? Heard of Lupa the famous wolf from Roman mythology? The adjective lupine is derived into English from her name. The english word means 'off or relating to wolves.'
But when you spell it with a capital 'L' ("Lupine", roll the 'L' a little and let it slide seductively onto the 'pine'), the word describes the specific wolf, Lupa herself.
Lupa is renowned for training warriors. She was nice enough, but she wouldn't bullshit from no crying warrior babies (or real warriors for that matter). She stood for care and love. She stood for loyalty. She stood for intolerance to infidelity and weakness.
I really don't take bullshit from people.(That includes bullshit comments. You have something mean to say? Don't.) But I'm not caring or loving, and I'm weak as a toothpick. But I'm gonna call myself Lupine anyways, because it sounds seductive and because my real name is so awesome that mere mortals burn at the sight of it.
I also love writing. That's probably the only serious sentence in this post. I really do love writing. It helps you let out your creativity. Some people say it also helps you let out your anger. That's actually true because you're kinda punching away at the poor keyboard that's probably crying its ass off. It's probably peeing ASCII characters into its pants as you type. And you feel like this dominant creature. You have power over the feeble keyboard, pretty much the way life has power over you. It's nice to be in charge once in a while. So yeah, I love punching.
Speaking of life, I heard a saying once. Life is a like black man's left bum. It's not right, and it's not fair. Words of wisdom, I say.
Anyways, that's enough randomness for one night. Hope you guys didn't understand a thing I just said. If you did, there's something seriously wrong with you.
Eat lots of carrots.
The Lupine Writer.
No comments:
Post a Comment